THE NATIONAL ARTS CLUB Artist Fellows
The National Arts Club is proud to provide a select number of artists, working in all disciplines, a 12-month Artist Fellowship at the Club, situated in Gramercy Park, New York. Artist Fellows will be provided with a complimentary Club participation, providing access to the historic clubhouse, public programs and discounted private overnight rooms. The Artist Fellowship provides opportunities for the recipient to be featured in Club programming and presentations.
As a NAC Artist Fellow, the recipient receives:
• Twelve-month complimentary fellowship with the NAC (excluding food and beverage, transient room, and space rental charges);
• Inclusion in NAC cultural programming;
• Use of NAC meeting rooms at discounted rates.
Artist Fellows are selected by a rotating jury made up of the Chair of the NAC Education Committee, the Executive Director of the NAC, and three jurors drawn from previous Artist Fellows and Affiliate Fellows.
To be considered for a National Arts Club Artist Fellowship, please submit all details below by 6:00 PM, November 15, 2019.
Please send your application as a single PDF titled "NAC Fellows-Last Name-First Name-2020." Any links to work documentation should be in the pdf and may be included in the email as well.
We ask that you submit:
• Curriculum Vitae;
• In 500 words or less, tell us about your current work and aspirations and how a Fellowship at the NAC would help further your artistic ambitions;
• Links and/ or files for five (5) work samples;
• Names of two to three references with contact information (these will only be contacted if you are chosen as a finalist for the Artist Fellowship).
For any additional
questions, please contact [email protected]