Why Support the NAC?
The National Arts Club is one of the country's oldest institutions dedicated to the arts and artists. By supporting the Club, you ensure this tradition will continue for generations to come. Consider these ideas or contact us
so that we can work with you to structure an appropriate gift.
Support Existing and Emerging Artists
1. You can establish an award for artistic excellence in your name (or someone else's) through one of the many shows held at the Club, such as:
• The Exhibiting Artist Members Annual Exhibition
For more information, please email the EAM Chair, Ms. Hillary Weldon at email@example.com
• The Roundtable Show
For more information, please email the Roundtable Commmittee at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You can sponsor a membership for a deserving artist or student. Sponsored memberships allow deserving, talented, visionary people to enrich the life of our Club.
Support The Tilden Mansion
"They don't make houses like they used to," so the saying goes. That is especially true of the Tilden Mansion, which is both a registered landmark and an historic landmark. Preserving its grandeur is a overwhelming task. Here's some of the ways you can help.
Since 2001, we have been working towards this goal. Some short-term goals of the Committee include refurbishing the carved woodwork throughout the house, as well as the tea porches off the second floor parlor; cleaning the stained glass ceiling over the bar; installing color-corrected lightbulbs; commissioning a portrait of Tilden to educate the public about our Club history' engraving a brass plaque explaining our dress code.
Support The Permanent Collection of The National Arts Club
Many of the Club's collected "diploma paintings" were in poor condition after having been relegated to a storage room for years. But now they been given new life through a restoration program established in 1991. Your support allows priceless paintings to lives again, and enrich the lives of art lovers everywhere. For more information, please email the NAC Registrar, Mr. Robert Yahner at email@example.com
Support General Operations of the Club
Many of the NAC staff members are volunteers, and operating costs rise daily. There are many ways in which you can give. Some options include:
- Donating cash or securities to NAC's operating funds (securities held for more than one year provide significant tax advantages for those who file US taxes).
- Consider a Gift Annuity - a form of planned giving that allows you to earn income in the form of a fixed payout on a gift to the Foundation.
- Leave a legacy by remembering the NAC with a bequest that assures your continuing support.
Please note that we can not accept online credit card contributions at this time. If you would like to make a contribution, please email one of the contacts above or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for generously considering us for a charitable contribution.